BC Blogger Meme: A day in my not so boring life – A 24-hr chronicle of your typical day

9:53 PM

 . . . And just like that, 2012 is half over. :D

It's another BC Bloggers Meme, and for this week's host is Yuuki with the topic: 

A day in my not so boring life – a 24 hr chronicle of your typical day

I have a very exciting day which starts from a Good Morning greeting either from my Mama Mers or Papa Ando and ends with a prayer to God.

My day starts from 6:00.

0600-0700 Waking Up, Taking a bath, Eating, Preparing for school , Going to school
              Even though my class starts at 7am every MWF and 7:30 every TTH, I always arrive at school late. I don't mind it. My teacher doesn't even care about me arriving late always. :D

0700-1300 SCHOOL TIME
              After my class, if I don't have any appointments, I went straight home to eat my lunch

1300-1400 Kulitan time with the kids in the neighborhood :D
              Oh I love kids, especially those kid who calls me as his mother. Whenever I asks him who is his mother, he answers"Pim-Pim". He calls me "Pim-Pim" because he can't utter my name. Cute kid.

2000-4000 INTERNET TIME
              Blogging, Gaming, Facebooking, Assignment Making, Watching Videos (usually KPop)

1400-1830 WORK. WORK. WORK
              I had a tutorial session every weekdays with 7 Grade3 students from my elementary Alma mater. Yes, I earn something from this, not too much, but enough to buy me my wants/needs.

1830-2030 Going Home, Dinner Time, Wash the Dishes :D
              We always eat dinner together, cooked by my father. Oh, I love his dishes. :)

2030-2200 ANOTHER INTERNET TIME :D
              Can't I get enough of it? :)

2200-2345 STUDY. STUDY. STUDY
              Oh yes, I also study. I need to because I am a student. But when I don't study, I read books or make poems. :)

2345-0000 Hello DreamLand! :D
              I can't sleep immediately. What I usually do about this is I listen music from my phone. :D
              I usually sleep so late. I only sleep early when I'm so stress from anything. :D


That's my day. 
That's how my typical day spins the clock.
That's how I make my day worthwhile.



Want to share your story? Join us here at BC Blogger Secrets . We'd love to hear from you. :D

You Might Also Like

32 Shout Out! :D

  1. I want to join this meme for this week. I will have to do it probably tonight. I like your internet time. 2x a day. I'm so inggit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I only have a morning class that's why I busy myself by exploring the internet. :D

      Delete
  2. I missed the student life. You have lots of time to enjoy. Enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A student's life maybe stressful but I sure do have a lot of fun. :D

      Delete
  3. Before, I was into tutoring. Since my only available time is Sunday, I was not able to have clients during weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad. You'll have your chances though.

      Delete
  4. wow, i wanna try tutoring too but idk how to start.. see my entry too if u have time hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is also a tutor. A certain school endorses her to be a tutor of their child. Because she can't handle all the students, she give me something. :D

      Delete
  5. Ah, the life of a student. I miss it! Good thing you're tutoring. At an early age you'll have an idea of what it's like to work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Student life is a mess. But I love it. :D

      I also have worked in a call center already. :D

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your student life. Working people do not have that luxury of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow naman.. earning na even as a student. that's good. you'll learn to value your hard-earned money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have patience in teaching.. buts it's nice you 're earning while studying... are you earning online too?

    Mine is up at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/bc-bloggers-meme-a-day-in-my-not-so-boring-life/

    see you around...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also experience tutoring elementary kids last year, after college ito ang una kung work ha, ha! its fun teaching...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thing you earn a little while studying! Nice you get the chance to carry your desires without asking from your parents. Where'd you study btw? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing your day! it's great to be a student, how i wish i could go back in time...enjoy it while it last ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a very structured day :) Good to know you find time to study everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's interesting that you spend time with kids in your neighborhood. That must be fun! You should introduce them to us sometime. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always loved being with young children. They are really fun to be with. Then I had kids of my own and realized that it's a lot of work raising them. I still love kids though, my two little ones the most, but now I also have much respect and admiration for parents who have to deal with diaper changes, and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thumbs up to you.. thanks for sharing your interesting day sched.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy while you're still a student. Sometimes, I do wish I was a student again. It's less complicated thank thinking all the bills.hihi

    ReplyDelete
  17. I salute you for being a student and a blogger. I wish I could have some turotial too in our home too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's nice that you can earn while studying :)
    followed you back.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to give tutorial lessons, too, when I was still a student. I surprisingly enjoyed teaching Math.:) Missing school days because of this post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice! thanks for sharing and joining the meme.. too bad i did not made it to the cut. haha or im just too lazy that time hihi

    ReplyDelete
  21. i miss the life of a student... wow its good that you are earning from tutoring the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  22. good to hear that you try to earn while studying. teaching was a career that i discovered a bit late but i hope to pursue in the coming years. good luck to your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing your day routine. Love your internet time moment.. hahaha, as addict nga din ako sa net.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Busy talaga pag student! And good that you found time to teach other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  25. half day lang in school? cool! I remember I used to spend the whole day in school.. so many subjects and extra curricular stuffs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow that's nice you do part-time work. From my observation, people who work at young age deal with adult (after school) life better. Because you already know how it feels like to support yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow you're one hectic woman. Too bad you sleep so late. Do you like Enya's music? It's very soporific.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS