BC Bloggers' Meme - What's in Your Bag?

11:56 PM

 Because of the busy schedule that I have in school, I was not able to do the MEME for last week. Now, I'm a bit lax, I can made a side trip in my blog and join the MEME.

For this week's MEME, the host is Cat with the topic What's inside your bag?

Every week, I always change the bags that I'm going to use. For this week, I have used my sling Cose bag. The usual things inside it are my:

the bag I used for this week


notebook

pen

coin purse

umbrella(I always bring this even if it is not rainy season)

girly stuffs


Yes, I only have few stuffs in my bag. I don't want to bring many stuffs. I even prefer not bringing bag.

Enjoy your weekend. :D Have a nice day.


What to share you story? Join us here on BC Blogger.

You Might Also Like

10 Shout Out! :D

  1. When I was in college, I could go to school with just a sheet of paper and a pen in my backpocket, money and a hanky in my front pockets. :D

    You should get one of those bag organizers you just shoot inside any bag if you keep changing bags everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bag? Maybe when I was in college hehehe...All I have is an executive folder and everything I need is in there, the bulky ones are in my pocket lol! But not anymore...Can't go out these days without even a tiny bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. i agree, un ding coin purse ang nakakuha ng aking pansin

      Delete
  4. We have the same comb. Mine is fuschia. :D Btw, I don;t like bringing a bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faber castel :) ang ballpen na mura at matagal maubos ang tinta :) favorite ballpen ko yan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have way more things in my bag as compared to yours. I'm trying to keep the things to a minimum but it's quite difficult as I have to bring along extra diapers/ clothes for the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting to know what's inside every person's bag. And it amazes to find that some people can survive with the basics - like what you have in your bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umbrella is a must have for me, too, when I was still a student.:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS