Manga Time : Orange Marmalade

9:49 PM

I'll never give up on you - Jung Jae Min to Baek Mari
chapter 68



What happens to a female vampire trying to live a normal school life when she meets the most popular boy in school and nips his neck?

Orange Marmalade is about the female vampite who tries to live as a normal girl. She doesn't care about anything around her, nor mind the people surrounding here. Until she meet the man who makes her world upside down. :)


I only read the manga Detective Conan, then I found this manga and beginning to become addicted to this. I keep on updating every chapter because this is an ongoing manga. This manga never fails to bring me pure love from the normal guy, Jung Jae Min and the female vampire, Baek Mari. The longer I wait, the more excited I am to read the next chapter of their story. :D

Here's the url of the manga (if you want to read :D): http://www.mangahere.com/manga/orange_marmalade/



Enjoy reading :)

You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. hmmmm intersting. will check it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like twilight but for me this is a better version. The girl is the vampire. :D

      Delete
  2. i am a fun of detective conan. too bad, i am working that's why i no longer have time to watch this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read the Naruto manga before.. i don't know if tapos na ba ang manga I wasn't able to update na.

    this on looks interesting.. I'll wait for the tv series version I'm sure they'll going to do it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I want to read this manga. I'm an anime fanatic and I love Jap works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of manga, but this one looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds interesting. will check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard of the title but never thought that it was a vampire story. Just curious... why is it titled Orange Marmalade?

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS