I feel like crying

10:37 PM

What I need right now is 

someone who understands what I feel,
someone who know how I feel,
someone who comforts me when I want to cry,
someone whom I can talk to,
someone I can share my feelings with,
someone whom I can embrace at this moment,
someone who will call me at this hour,
someone who will be there when I'm in need.


What I really need now is YOU.

I wont give up on you, on us. 
Even if I'm hurting right now. 
I still believe we can make it through. 
I'm still here always waiting for you. 

You Might Also Like

13 Shout Out! :D

  1. Awwww! Let me give you a *big hug*! I hope that makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes it good for our health mentally, emotionally and physically to cry it out, speak our thoughts, burst and shout.
    and needing someone in particular when theyre not available makes our pain stronger and bitter, yet i hope u pass this grief soon with a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, if you wanna follow each other just message me! :D thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs, dear! Not to sound too preachy, but really, Jesus is the only 'someone' who can provide all those you need. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. any problem? hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crying is a good way to wash all of those unwanted thing in our life. Smile and be better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like crying too. I can somehow feel you the other wayy around. Sure we can overcome this hurdles we're facing in life. Let's pray and be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just let it all out. crying sometimes relieves the heaviness in our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm...sino kaya itong YOU na ito? can i guess...ha, ha!
    hope you're ok now...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just cry to wash away the pain and after crying you will feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't always have the luxury of having family or friends around when I am troubled. In fact, during my most troubled times, I am mostly alone. I realize that God is teaching me to depend more on Him and that He is the only one who is ever present. Most times, I pray and cry my heart out to Him...then I fall asleep...feeling a whole lot better when I wake up.

    I hope you are much better now. Praying that things are looking more cheerful to you now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just cry it out to the Lord :) and you will feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS