What I'm missing right now

2:03 PM

The thing that I miss the most right now is DANCING.


Oh, I do love dancing. 

It's been a while since the day I last dance on stage. It was March 19, 2012 (I think) during the culminating of NSTP. I was a facilitator back then. We were tasked to make a presentation. I mixed the songs, I organized the group, and viola! We made an better presentation than before that all the students who witnessed the event clapped their hands and shout out loud.


What I most love about dancing are the shouts of the people. I so love that feeling. :D Hearing all those applause, it makes me wanna go dance and dance. 


With dancing, you can express what you feel. 



You are yourself when you dance. :D

You Might Also Like

30 Shout Out! :D

  1. i love dancing too but I'm not that talented ...I'm more inclined into ballroom dancing and tambourine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a great dancer! What I'm missing right now? Playing the guitar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only dance when no one is watching lol! You must really be a good dancer. I miss my Taiji class the most right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself last took the stage way back 1990's. High school days. My friends in college were encouraging me to dance with them on stage one time for a special performance. I could very well remember the song is "Hot In Here" by Nelly. But I lost my groove after high school. I ended up being the viewer and cheerios hahaha!

    Visiting from Comment Exchange August 14.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have much time for dancing too. Am not a talented dancer but I do get the chance during the Zumba class that I take weekly

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my frustrations! hehehe ako what im missing right now? travelling!!!! hehehe i miss the feeling of being in a new place, seeing and feeling new things for the first time... oh and the food trip that goes with it too! :-)

    - visiting from BC Bloggers here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dancer! hehehe. Ilove to dance too...but more on the ballroom genre.
    -Daddy Allan (BC Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two brothers who are very good in dancing they even became champions in some dance competitions but, for some reason, I'm not blessed with that talent. They tried to teach me but after few sessions they gave up, waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also love dancing but haven't experience performed in a big audience

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also miss dancing! I hope to dance with my children one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wish I can dance. I love dancing but dancing doesn't love me.:) I have two left feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to dance, when I was younger. :-)
    I must be great to perform in front of a huge crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Namiss ko na din umarte at sumayaw on stage :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. i miss dancing too. haha but im not a dancer..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am active in school programs way back 200-2004 when I was in HS. I don't know if I can call myself a dancer but I do choreograph occasionally. I miss dancing sometimes. Maybe if you have a heart for a thing, it will stay with you till end :) -> miss JHENZ http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/08/pepper-n-mint-is-looking-for-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tulog yata ako nung nagsabong ng talento sa pagsasayaw ang Diyos! Hahaha! Last time I danced was in high school which was part of a class requirement.

    Keep dancing and enjoy every part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I miss going out with my friends back in college....

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always been awkward when dancing. Somehow I end mo not moving with the beat :) It's nice to see people who are talented in dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are a dancer! I am not a dancer but I love seeing people dance. It's like they are moving freely with no weights at all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The last time that I danced was on our Christmas party. Thank goodness, we were wearing a jabbawockeez mask.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with you. When you dance, you tend to loose yourself to the beat of the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't dance. But maybe I need to learn that to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dancing, they say is the best form of exercise and it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love dancing too... way back from my Elementary and HS days I was so active in dancing.. and after that no more.. Dancing indeed is great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love to dance but dancing isn't for me. Tigas ng katawan ko.. :(

    Visiting From BC Blogger Comment Exchange …
    January

    ReplyDelete
  26. I used to love to dance too :3 but now my body is all stiff (from all the fat) *lol*

    But you're right dancing is a natural expression of how we feel. It's the freedom to move your body to beats and sometimes get lost in it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Although I don't dance, I think I understand the feeling you get when you're dancing. It really is something to miss. why aren't you dancing anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope you find a way to go back to dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yup, I am not really a dancer but there was that time, in my high school years that I wanted to become a dancer. I want those moves like of Universal Motion Dancers and the Stree Boys. :) But I don't know, perhaps my fate is just into singing. But wait, I am not a good singer too, but one thing for sure is, I can sing and I love to sing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS