Thanks BC BLOGGERS

12:17 AM

My strengths are the people that surrounds me. I may not bring the most powerful sword and belong to the strongest army, but still I have my most greatest weapon, my HEART. I have not been feeling good this week because of the hurtful events in my life. But, when I'm reading in my blog, I feel much alive and ready to fight again.

Thanks to my BC Bloggers Family for the words of wisdom and encouragement. I may not know you personally but I know those hearts are full of concern and love to your co-bloggers. Maybe some of my posts are too dramatic but you still find time to read it. :D

Life must go on and I must move forward. Together let's make each day worth living. :)



I'm smiling again :D

You Might Also Like

22 Shout Out! :D

  1. Glad to know your smiling again. :)

    Smiling back at you Sissie... Be strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're smiling again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. life's like that, life seems so boring without ups and downs. Thanks to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave the past alone but don't forget the lessons. Move forward and face the future with the strongest smile you can show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep on moving sis, life is too short so must do the right thing. God bless you in whatever path you are taking now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! SMILE and be STRONG :) pray and have FAITH :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aside from my family and best friends, I always find support from my fellow BC Bloggers. :) We are always there to help each other. Stay strong and know that everything happens for a reason or for a lesson to be learned. :) *big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good thing you're better now! keep in mind that the harder you fall, the higher you can bounce back up. Always pray God will guide you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep on moving and i hope you are better now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile, though your heart is aching. Just smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry, we all have those moments. I mean look at my blog posts lately. I think it's better to let it out. To address what you're feeling. (Kahit paulit ulit~ Go lang!) Pretty soon you'll figure out what to do on your own. We all have "stuck" moments where we only think about one thing, feel one emotion for a period of time.

    And about guys & love. You're young. You'll meet plenty more guys who will love you and hurt you. Hope for the best but know the worst. Fight fight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good you're smiling again..that means you are starting to heal. The battle scars will probably be there for a long time, but at least the wound is healing. Be strong, girl! It happens to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sis! Pain can bring out the best in us so be strong and believe that everything happen for a reason. God always has a better plan so just go with the flow and let Him lead your way. Sometimes it is easier said than done but the good news is it is doable so move on slowly. Take one step at a time and don't rush so you will not fall in the same spot again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet!
    talagang ganun, but we must moved on...that experience of yours will help you to be tough and a better person

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same feeling here.. I find joy and solace too, reading my previous posts. I cry sometimes too reading my all too heartfelt posts. But somehow reading my thoughts brings me to a place of peace..

    It's nice that you're holding on and staying strong.. as they say, this too shall pass..

    Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really good to hear. Keep your chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ayun! See, the world is always ups and downs sabi mo nga. Glad to hear you're moving on now.

    Visiting from CE Aug28.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is that how your full name is spelled? The one linked to your G+ I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad that you are alright now. Don't close your doors in such situations. There are more beautiful things around us. Cheer Up!
    -Daddy Allan (visit from BCB)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so happy ur healing and moving on na.. :) thankful din ako sa bc bloggers may mga friends na aq dto :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's good to hear! You're welcome! BC Bloggers connects you to people talaga who give you encouragement and inspiration! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS