A letter [part 2]

10:36 PM

I am a coward type of person. I can't say directly what's on my mind. Because of that, I sent a letter him via e-mail. Unfortunately, his work is not land-based so he had less time for this. We usually communicate through cellphone but never online. I wanted him to read the letter, but I don't have the enough courage to show it to him. Sometimes, when I want to tell him something I just text it to him. I'm afraid in the end I will be hurt. We don't usually see each other. We don't usually text nor call. I usually think of him. I don't about him. I'm afraid to get hurt of this thing again. But, I believe that this thing we have is true. I don't care what other people will say. I don't mind other people's ideas. What I care about is him to me and me to him. I wanted him to know what I feel, what I think about, what I want in my life. Yet, I'm such a coward to let him know it.

I don't know what to do.


(a continuation of my previous post)

You Might Also Like

23 Shout Out! :D

  1. Come on take a chance:) True feelings are better expressed thAn hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yebah! Sabihin na yan! Hehehe! ;) Visiting from CommEx 10/16.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sad reading this...
    compose yourself and be confident then visit him, you two should better talk about this;you two should have the same mind and give time to see him always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah love... honestly i think you're too young to focus on this coz the world has so much more to offer, promise :)

    anyway, take things slowly. pray na lang that the right one will come and as you pray, mention also the qualities and traits you want in a guy. by the way, would you like us to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take the risk or chance of telling him what your heart says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodluck sis, hope everything will turns fine in between the two of you... But remember that TRUE LOVE WAITS... keep the spirit and pray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should have courage to tell it. Maybe, just tell him that you have something for him in the mail and hopefully he can read it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can "talk" to people better in writing. I tend to get emotional in face-to-face conversation. I hope he gets to read your email and something fruitful will come out it. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Max, think first before you speak as well. Hope everything turns out well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes letters works better, you can say what you want without stammering.. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  11. hopefully he gets to read your email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd say give it another chance. Better to let him know how you feel than suffer the consequences of "what might have been".

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really should tell him how you feel..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just make it sure that he's the kind of guy who will not take advantage of your feeling. Some guys are just stupid enough. You know that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, this is intense. I hope he gets to read your letter really really soon. Maybe he's reading it right now. More than that, I truly hope he feels the same way about you so you won't get hurt. hugs sis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think it is best to say it personally and check his reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i agree with the others, tell him what you feel
    hugs kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was also a coward and I used letters too to express what I want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you don't have the courage to tell him what you feel, just believe that everything will work out fine...

    ReplyDelete
  20. send it when you are ready to accept his reaction... whether positive or negative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. "tell him how you feel. bite the bullet" -- sabi nga ni Rupert Everet sa My Best Friend's Wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just do it. Press send. :) You'll feel better to have done it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS