Daily Reflection: Enjoy Life :D

9:38 PM

This is the second week of SEMBREAK and I'm loving it. Though I can't get allowances, still I can have much fun. 

Right now, I'm enjoying the things I have now. I don't mind if I will be SO tired and can get too much of those EYEBAGS. I had fun playing games all night, watching movies with my family, visiting our closest family friend kilometers away from home and other stuff. I'm enjoying THESE given days of fun before school starts. Next semester will be more pressure sem. Why? Because I still have to study another language (I.T related term for programming) to be used in out system and my OJT. :D

But this time, I'm gonna forgot those school stuffs and enjoy more of my remaining SEMESTRAL BREAK. No need to worry about stress, I have more of that when I'll be dead. :)


ENJOY MORE OF YOUR DAYS. 

ADVANCE HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

You Might Also Like

13 Shout Out! :D

  1. Enjoy your youth! When you get to my age, those eyebags you're talking about would be nothing compared to our eye luggage. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the sembreak. I miss movie marathons and afternoons where I only have to sleep, eat and watch tv. Working life spoils the fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the day with your family. Have fun.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep enjoying your short vacation and enjoy your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we really should enjoy life and not worry about it at all. Enjoy as it comes to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely enjoy the remaining days of your sembreak. How I wish I still had one. I may have just had a month-long break, but now that I've been back a month, I think I deserve another break. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep the breaks coming and enjoy every minute of it. when you start to work you would definitely say every month that you want to take a break :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best time to be lazy... I call lazy days back when I was still a student. Enjoy the rest of the holidays with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your sem break sis. You deserve a break from all that school stuff...savor it while you can because when you're out of school, no more long breaks like this except for holy week and Christmas break hehehe...but no worries...there are perks like you have your own money naman...no need to ask for allowance lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. True! Enjoy life especially while you are still young and carefree :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. missing sembreak haha
    agree, enjoy the sembreak...happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  12. the little one is taking advantage of his sembreak playing all day..visiting from ComEx Oct30

    ReplyDelete
  13. ang bunso sa BC Blogger... hehehe ienjoy mo nga sembreak... dahil you'll miss it sooooo much once you start working na... sembreaks are just 3-4day long weekends.... unless you have a nice company who gives lots vacation leaves! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS