Movie Review: Toy Story 3

9:48 PM

When I was a kid, I was not blessed with bountiful toys. I never did have a childhood. I have never tried playing outside with other children nor with some friends. 

Watching Toy Story 3, made my eyes cry a bucket of tears. I know I'm foolish crying over a cartoon movie. I am a cry-baby. Watching the movie at first was a natural cartoon movie for me. A bit childish and everything. But, when I concentrate watching the last part, it really made my eyes teary. I was forcing not to cry because some of our neighborhood kids was watching with us, but I can't help it. 


I was thinking, those toys were with Andy for a long time. Those toys made his childhood days. Good for him he have those toys. I know toys were just things. But, still they are part of your life. I am a senti person. I hold back to things. I keep unimportant gifts. I have lots of stuffs in my drawer and I don't want to throw them away. It is true that GOODBYE is painful. Yes, I felt it while watching the movie. I may not be Andy, but I feel that little pain you might be feeling when you have to give up for things for some other reasons. 


Lesson Learned: Things come and go into your life. You just have to accept that they are not meant to stay there always, like there is always or forever. They made your life. They are a part of it. So, learn to MOVE ON. MOVE FORWARD. :))

You Might Also Like

18 Shout Out! :D

  1. Parting is never easy. I never had so much toys when I was a kid too. I also seldom allowed to play outside but that never made me less of what I am. Maybe because I don't also like to mingle with other kids so much too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will watch this movie too but only at home. hehehe
    -daddy allan (bcb 10/09)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are addicted to Toy Story! They watch all three movies at least once a week. It's just a simple movie about toys for them but there are actually plenty of life lessons to be learned from all three movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakakaiyak naman talaga yung film. I loved the Toy Story series of movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried buckets of tears over cartoon movies too. I haven't watched Toy Story 3 yet, might download it later. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Toy Story. Andy leaving almost made me cry in Toy Story 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Toy Story. I think it is the only animated movie that I watched all 3 movies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this movie. From 1 to 3, I followed Woody's story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toy Story has a lot of lessons. My 3 year old son had watch it countless times already. He knows what is happening with the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. same with me, when I was a kid nanghihiram lang ng laruan makalaro lang but nowadays hi-tech na lahat at lahat ng kids dapat may same laruan..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just like you, I am a cry baby. So sometimes I avoid those movie that could make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can always get spoons of lessons even from cartoon movies. Thanks for sharing sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the 3rd Toy Story is something everyone could really relate to, for sure... i guess it's a natural human instinct to get attached emotionally to anything or anyone that had a part in their life... :-) kahit yung mga ngpapakatoughy, im sure somewhere, sometime, they also had that little nudge in their heart when they're reminded of something or someone... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son and I along with my sister cried over this movie. Movies like this are what I want my son to enjoy because of the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. of all Toy Story movies this made me cry especially the last part. Pixar always make great movies but the Toy Story (1 to 3) will always have a special place in my and my kids' heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cartoons really brings back something from our childhood. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't watched the film yet... my kids will surely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love the film I have loved all three of these films. Here's to hoping that there are many more like this from the creators.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS