A letter

10:52 PM



A message I've sent to him months ago, up until now he's still unable to read it.


You’ve always been the first to make me smile. I guess it’s my turn now. When I first talked to you I didn’t know it would turn out into something so big and so special. I fell for you so hard and too fast, that I didn’t know what else I was supposed to do. I realized I wanted to talk to you every second of everyday. I wanted you to be one of the most important part of my life. I wanted to be the reason you smile. I wanted you to be happy. I wanted to make you feel like you’re the luckiest guy of them all. It’s like you’re a drug, and I’m quite addicted to you. I hope you know that even though it’s hard for me to say my feelings out loud sometimes, it’s there. It’s Strong. Sometimes I even feel like I’m drowning with it. I met someone so amazing, and sweet, and dependable, and I could go on listing every single aspect I like about you. But it still wouldn’t be enough. I’ll be here for you even if I know it’s hard, and there’s a lot of obstacles waiting for us. I choose you out of every single guy out there who claimed they would make me happy because I felt IT with you. I wanted you. I yearned for your affection. You were someone whom I can truly say “he gives me butterflies”. Hearing him tell me he likes me or probably even loves me makes my heart skip a beat, and I never felt that with anyone. You made me want to fight for something special. Us. And I will always be here for you through the good times and even more during the bad. Remember that. ♥


I just hope you'll be able to read this. I hope you know what's in my heart, how I'm feeling right now, how sad I am, how I miss you every single minute, how I would want to hold your arms. :(



*SIGH

You Might Also Like

14 Shout Out! :D

  1. Do you mind if I ask why he haven't read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, you are so sweet and so in love! whose the lucky guy? why he is unable to read that letter? explain, explain...ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Its soo sweet Khim ! I m sure the guy is crazy about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he can read this letter.. he is indeed lucky.. visiting from ComEx Oct 16

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to move on girl. If the letter was meant for him to read then make sure he reads it .. or else no point thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so sweet, he should be kilig when he read this.. :) i wonder why he hasn't read this yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He won't read it because it's hidden... hehehe...
    He is indeed a lucky guy... visiting from ComEx Oct 16

    ReplyDelete
  8. you should let him read it. you don't want to regret not doing anything do you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same question here. Why hasn't he read the letter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww..this is so sweet and superb! because i can feel that it truly comes from your heart. The next step? C'mon sis, get some way to make him read this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why hasn't he read the letter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. sayang naman hindi nya nabasa.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. did you send it? cool letter! I just remember to make one for the love of my life.. Cheesy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS