Daily Reflection: Live Life

8:09 AM

I'm 19 years old already and I have done something stupid and crazy in my life. Yes, I mean crazy and stupid. I haven't regret any of those stupid things I've done. I'm happy with it. And I'll keep doing it. At least, for this life I have, I am happy and contented with any things I do. I may breaks rules and always keep out of my box, but still I am happy than ever.

You Might Also Like

19 Shout Out! :D

  1. Nobody's perfect anyway. Just remember that what you've done yesterday could still be corrected today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the right attitude girl! you have to be not contented with the ordinary.... but keep 2 simple rules though, 1) just make sure you dont kill yourself hehe, or dont hurt yourself in a damaging way, and 2) as much as possible, do not hurt others or cause inconvenience to others... yan lang, then go out there and experience everything about life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be crazy. That's one thing I haven't done. And at this point in my life, I can't do that anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely older than you. I've done quite a number of things without thinking of its consequences but those were the past. It's fun to reminisce those carefree days, I admit and they've somehow made me the person I am today.

    Sis, would you like us to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will never survive unless we get a little crazy, break some rules and just let go! Live a full life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with this. Live life to the fullest talaga. You'll never know when a person's life line ends :) Happy weekend sis.

    Visiting from CommEx 10/23.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had my share of stupid things as well...some I resolve never to do again hehehe...It's important that we learn the lessons before we move on. Otherwise, we'll just be repeating the same mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree.. the crazier the happier! XD it also has a lesson to learn on every stupid and crazy things we do in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too agree with living life to the fullest and doing things without regret. Every experience does help us for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if breaking the rules make you happy then do it..but learn to accept the consequences it may bring... Visiting from ComEx Oct 23

    ReplyDelete
  11. as long as you are happy do it girl! bring it on! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes its not bad to "change" the rules or add an exception or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. go, go girl!
    thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. kung saan ka masaya supportahan ta ka! stay happy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. At 19, you are already matured and wise. Whatever you think makes you happy regardless what the consequences maybe then I suppose you're well prepared for it. God bless. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's good enjoy your life while you're still young because when you get older life becomes more serious.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep the spirit sis, as always acknowledge GOD and he will help you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stay happy and positive. As long as you are not stepping on anyone just gow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sometimes we really need to do crazy and stupid things once in our life to enjoy it more. Also, we can learn a lot from these things.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS