PRiNCESS and PRiNCE

3:23 PM

my fave stuffs :)

I just want to share this to you. 
These stuffs are the things that I hug when I feel sad, 
I talk to when I have no one 
and I kiss when I'm feeling SO in love. :)

someone special gave this to me. 
and i treasure it so much. 
he choose to name the pink one PRINCESS 
so i name the flesh one PRINCE. :D

You Might Also Like

7 Shout Out! :D

  1. It is good that you have the sensitive, sentimental personality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh. I wonder who gave this to you. hmmm XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bears and cute names, Prince and Princess! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need things to hug and to turn to just because right? Marami rin ako valuables when I was younger, i usually turn to my guitar when im sad. You are so young, just feel those moments. Years from now, your life will take a different turn and the things you care for before will be different when that time comes. Its actually good to be young, you have less care in the world. You are carefree, so enjoy:) cute teddies they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute bears. Don't remember having such matching bears when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaiiyyee.. cute naman.. someone gave it to you?

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS