REALiZATiONS 02

9:25 PM


Not all friends are true. Some stick up for you so that they can get something from you. Some even betray and talk behind your back.

I have a lot of friends. I even call others as a family. But lately, I realized that I choose the wrong set of friends. I was hurt by what they did. I treated them nicely. I gave them my love, care and concern. But, they turned out to be the best enemies I can ever get. I trust people so easily, that's why I get hurt all the time. 

To those friends, I'm sorry to say but I have to leave all the memories we have. Those two years were long. But, I'm gonna end this friendship and never again look back to those times you made me so blind.

You Might Also Like

4 Shout Out! :D

  1. I have a lot of fake friends too. I am happy to be 1000 miles away from them now.

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this post is so sad. Each of us got our own "Frienemies", a term from the Mean Girls movie! :) Hahah! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet good people and find REAL friends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you realized early on who your real friends are... though sometimes it's really hard to distinguish among them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live in a fallen world that's why we can get offended even by our bestest friends. Cry a little over the hurts and learn more from them...that's the best thing you can do to gear up.

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS