A-E-I-O-U

6:46 PM

The big black bug bit the big black bear but the big black big bit the big black bug back.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper. A peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper. Where's a peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?

She sells seashells by the seashore.(3x)


This are part of the Oral Drills we have in our Speech Class.

Last meeting, part of our lesson was pronouncing the 5 vowels sounds. So we did it. We sounded like a child. A-E-I-O-U. A-E-I-O-U. A-E-I-O-U.

What the ~ I said to myself. I enrolled for college not to learn this childish things. But then I realized, if I really want to make it perfect, the tongue twister, oral drills, and more, I need to get back to the basics. So here I am learning all over again what I have been learning for a decade ago.

"Sa akong pagkabulol, maglisud jud kog litok. :)"

Oh well, I have a long way to go. So Speech be ready, I'm gonna learn you more.


You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS