The Girl You Love To Hate

10:38 PM

Ever watched High School Musical?


Especially the Third Part where Tiara Gold was included?


The greatest-rival of Sharpay..


Tiara Gold from HSM, Amber Lee from Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure, and more..


These names are some of the girls-I-love-to-hate..


Recently, this evening, I watched the practice of my sister for her competition. Actually, for the Miss Guadalupe 2011.. There I watched ladies who think of themselves lovely as ever, proud that many were watching them except for my sister of course :).


There's a girl there who really think she's beautiful that the rest.. Full of air!! Overrr!! At first sight, I thought she was a gay who's only pretending to be one of the contestants.. Grabehh ~ Even my sisters, Ate Jhee and Hanna who was with her during the practices, she didn't like her either. If you want to watch that girl, better watch the Miss Guadalupe this Friday or watch her in our school. We are schoolmates, for heaven's sake..
If only I have enough courage to tell her her padding's very obvious. I would.




There's also a girl who acted so childish. Yes, she has beauty but sorry you don't have the attitude.




"Makairita man jud sila tan.awn. Feel kaau nila ang moment. Duh!!"








Sorry GIRLS, I don't like you..

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS