Be PROFESSIONAL!

11:20 PM

* "Ayaw na bi!!" A friend shouted while she was being teased.


A minute after a joyous surroundings was her silent cry. I don't know why she acted that way. All of us get used to being joked around by any of us. Only at that time.


An hour later, she texted. "Mom will call you. She want to talk to you."
I was or we were shocked. Mom? Will call us? Why? Only because of what had happened a while ago?
What a crap!!
How childish I may say.


After a minute phone call, her mom only said that if you want to joke around not in public places.
What the --


We've done it many time. We get used to it!! We are transparent of anyone's attitude. But at that time, I don't know what she was thinking or acting?!


At evening, she sent a group message saying "Be professional."


Oh my ~ I'm pissed off.. How can she say like that? We are, we were professionals. But if it's time for happiness, our child's heart always reign in us..


How childish!!


If that's what she want, I will give it to her.


Next day, or days to come they will not be able to see me joking or even smiling! Ok! I get it!


DRAMA QUEEN, please stop!!

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS