KASADYA SA DOWNTOWN 2011 ♥

11:25 PM

KASADYA SA DOWNTOWN 2011


I've never been these confident to wear shorts or skirts in front of a crowd

But with them, I can :)


They taught me how to dress beautifully though you look battered with life's problems,

to smile though you've been aching with pain,

to held your head high though you've been doing imperfectly things,

to pose with grace though you've been beaten with tough challenges.




With them I am a different woman who's always making them laugh, who cracks jokes when everybody's serious, who acts foolishly every time I get their attention, and someone who even break down when hurting too much..






I so much LOVE being a part of this CiRCLE.. :)

Faci's we are called lately, now we are CLASS ROOM MANAGERS..

still we are together as one..





♥KHiM

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS