4-in-ONE

10:35 PM

You know what I mean?

Four persons having birthday on this day!! Wow!!


I miss the feeling having someone that has the same birthday as yours. :)


In my elementary years, I have one classmate with the same birthday. He is James Duran. We bought snacks for our classmates just to celebrate with us. In my high school days, I have Lavenia Pumar. We don't celebrate really. 


Now, it's the start of busy schedules. This college, I have none. Awwwwee ~~


Having birthday is a lot of fun. It's your day. You're the star of the moment. :)

For Jennifer Zapanta, thanks much for all the advices and sharings we have. :) Hoping to learn more from you. Heheheh :D 

For Jeroche Jean Yu, thanks for being here again. :) I enjoyed our times being together. Thanks for understanding my attitude as "very saputon". :P

For Jessica Salburo, even for a little moment we have spent, I've liked you for being so buotan not like ME. Thanks a lot for tolerating my childishness and kabuang in school.

And lastly, for my JhanKhan "Jekan" Wamilda, thanks for all the moments CM's and I shared with you. I always feel happy everytime our family is together. Char!! Stay cool always. :) Ayaw na PAG-IBAY'2 dra.. Hehehe Daghan namu!! :)


Be a blessing to everyone. Share what you have. :) iiLURVEU :D

♥KHiM

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS