MISS GUADALUPE 2011

2:16 PM

For days of sleeping so late at night waiting for you to come home after your practice, you bring the bacon home. Though you didn't get the title, still it's a happy feeling for you to place in that event.

The number 7 you have, must really be your lucky number. It is the most powerful number in the wizarding world.

Many people came to watch the first ever MISS GUADALUPE. I was there together with my mama and hann-hann. We were there to watch how my ate do her thing.

The search start 9:00pm, i think. The audience were clapping and shouting for they were excited to see the lovely ladies.

The theme was like Rio de Janeiro. The 12 lovely contestants came out, the complex was becoming more and more noisy.

The production number was fabulous. Some give there best shot, some were awkward dancing.

The next part was the swimming wear. A designer made the swimwear. Some looked good wearing those, the others were like sluts. Sorry to use the word.

After that was the evening gown. They all looked gorgeous wearing those gowns. My ate looked astonishing together with his handsome partner, Joey.

From 12, they were trimmed down to 6, Candidates 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 Though my sister didn't get any corporate nor minor award, I'm glad she was part of the top6.

Feeling so nervous, I know she can answer nicely.

Her question was like this:

"What do you think are the 3 main characteristics a MISS GUADALUPE must have?"

She answered:
"The 3 main characteristics a MISS GUADALUPE must have is 1st to be HONEST, 2nd to be KIND, 3rd to be LOVING. Thank you."

Many were shocked with her answer, including me. Oh my!

Minutes passed, the decision as been made.

2nd Runner-Up : CANDIDATE #7 JERILEE ASPACIO CAMINGUE

1st Runner-Up : CANDIDATE #6 KRYSHA

MISS GUADALUPE : CANDIDATE #8 NATASHA

I was jumping with joy. Shouting her name. :)

The crowd was gone and we were left together with the coordinators and some contestants.

We took the liberty of taking pictures with her. My sister cried because she was shocked. Tears of joy

At first, I lose hope because she didn't get any minor awards. But I shouldn't have lose my trust to my ate. I know she can do it. Plus some prayers to the Almighty God.




Production Number 
Evening Gown

Smile jud. Kadaog jud ka! :D

The winners together with the MC

Peace Sign

Lingkod jud..

Akong ate ray gwapa :)

4D

Ako, ate, Hann-Hann

Her handler

Her partner

C.I's

Mama, ate, Khim, Hann (naliwat jud mi sa ka gwapa sa among mama)
With Ate Mara

With Ate Kaye

Family

Taasa jud sa akong ate

2nd Runner-Up jud

She won as a second placer. Best for a FIRST-TIMER ehh? :)

You Might Also Like

1 Shout Out! :D

  1. wow congratulations sa kapatid mo! beauty and brains! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS