GOD'S PROMISES

8:42 PM



The Scriptures can speak to us in whatever situation we are in.
If we take the time to search them we can find the answer to all our daily problems.
Whatever we are feeling, suffering or hoping.....the Bible has something to say to us.
Let the Word of God speak to you now.
As you read the following Promises of God I hope you will be uplifted and encouraged by them.

May God Bless you as you read His Word !

..."He has given us His very great and precious promises..." 2 Peter 1:4



BELIEF" I have come into the world as light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness." John 12:46

" Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12

CHARITY
" Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap." Luke 6:38
" A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

COMFORT
" God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
" I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart ! I have overcome the world ! " John 16:33
" Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28

COURAGE
" He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak " Isaiah 40:29
" Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine" Isaiah 43:1

ETERNAL LIFE
" I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." John 6:47
" And this is what he promises us--even eternal life ." 1 John 2:25
" Jesus said: 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies'....." John 11:25
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand." John 10:27.28

FAITH
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Heb.11:1
"You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus" Gal. 3:26
"We live by faith, not by sight" 2 Cor. 5:7

FAITHFULNESS
"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands." Deut.7:9
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be moved, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed." Isaiah 54:10

GUIDANCE
" I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8
" I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them, I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

JOY
" I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy maybe complete" John 15:11
"...but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." John 16:22

LONG LIFE
" Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. " Isaiah 46:4
" For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life." Proverbs 9:11

LOVE
" I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." Jeremiah 31:3
" I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me." Proverbs 8:17
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Cor. 2:9

MERCY
"...the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! " Isaiah 30:18
" As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him." Psalm 103:13

PEACE
" Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27
" And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:7

PRAYER
" Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:12
"Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24
" This is the assurance we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." 1 John 5:14

PROTECTION
"The Lord will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:7, 8
" When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames willnot set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:1,2
"But whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm" Proverbs 1:33

SALVATION
" But when the kindness and love of God our Saviour appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Saviour. " Titus 3:4-6
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Cor 5:17

SUCCESS
" That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil--this is the gift of God." Ecc 3:13
"Moreover, when God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy with his work---this is a gift of God." Ecc 5:19
" With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver." Proverbs 8: 18,19

TRUST
" Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3: 5,6
"Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust...." Psalm 40:4

WISDOM
"For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:5
".....He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths...." Isaiah 2:3

WORD OF GOD
" Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads." Deut. 11:18
" All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training and righteousness. " 2 Tim.3:15.16
"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." Psalm 119:105
" The word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12
" Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. " Acts 20:32

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS