A LETTER: FUTURE ME

10:42 PM

While I was idle at work, an idea comes out of my mind. I was thinking of making a future letter to myself. While I was searching for topics about it, I came to a site https://www.futureme.org/

What I have on my mind is to have it posted on this blog. But then, I was imagining the movie "Starting all over again" as she write a letter to his ex-boyfriend which was delivered 5 years after. 

As for me, I wrote a future letter to myself date July 28,2015 and will be delivered by the same date next year. What I placed there are the thoughts to myself and the things she need to do. I send it to the email address I used for 3 years now. Hopefully it will be delivered next year. Let this letter be a birthday gift to myself. 

P.S I will post the contents of the letter once I have received it. ;)



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS