THE GREY EFFECT

12:00 AM

The last book I reread was Harry Potter. And it was during my college days. I only go over the book to remember important details, reminisce memories and the feels of the scenes. Harry Potter will always have a spot in my life that I would love to go back every time. I never thought it would have the same effect on other books. Not until Fifty Shades of Grey came. 

I was cold December 2013 when I read FSOG. I always love the book though there were some kinky sides. The book gave the same effect on me. It captivated me. It captured my heart. The love story, the obsession, the kiny fvckery, the fifty-ness of the Christian. All of it. I just can't put some words on it. THE FEELS bruh! 

Then just a day after the Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian Grey was released, I was able to grab a copy. It took me three hours struggle of grabbing one over the cloud. In just a week, I was able to finish Grey! The spur of the moment I say, it lead me reading FSOG Darker. Their love story put me in a spell. A taunting spell that I can never dodge (gamers gonna tell). That's the #greyeffect. It never leaves. He never does. :D 

I am still in the middle of Darker and I have no plans on stopping until I finish rereading Freed. Yeah, gotta adjust my reading list. I still got a long list of books to unravel. 

A job well done to E.L James for giving us Christian and Ana! T'was a pleasure to meet them. 


P.S If you want to experience the #greyeffect, just email me @ stunleebyrlee@gmail.com. I would gladly share it. :D Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

2 Shout Out! :D

  1. I watched the Movie which gave an urge to read the book or the ebook. Based on some reviews, the book has different ending than the movie. I would be glad to have a ebook copy of this too. adomencil.bfcd@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks in advance by the way

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS