BUCKET LIST: GOALS

1:29 AM

I just turned 22 and it is almost the end of the 1st half of the year. 

Many things happened. I graduated. I got a job. I travel with friends (just an island away from my province). Not really an interesting-kind-of-life but I love it. 

I got a lot of things on my mind like buy those things I love, go to different places, experience new things and have a hands-on experience to adventure. As I had a talk with myself, I came in to an idea. That I will make my own bucket list. I think everyone has their own. And what's stopping me is time. But now, I got one! :D 

My bucket list is an unending list and the numbers are adding up until I stop to live. This will be a randomized list and I will just have to cross-out those that have been accomplished ( fingers-crossed).

Short term goals: (hoping to be accomplished within a year)
1. Own a pocket wifi and another phone (need these because invites are coming anytime and I want to separate work from my personal mobile)
2. Buy a car (wotwot!)
3. Have a kiddie party for my birthday! (hopefully next year)
4. Learn how to cook and back. 
5. Enroll in a swimming class (not an expert swimmer, maybe intermediate)
6. Enroll in a dance class (hiphop or dancesport class will do)
7. Join a volunteer group.
           - Volunteer in Cebu
8. Grab a PASSPORT! (international opportunities are knocking. hope time is with me)
9. Decorate my room with Stitch stuff and Fairytale posters!
10. Travel within the country!
          - Bantayan Island
          - Olango Island
          - Siargao Island
11. Learn how to BIKE!
12. MASTERS! 
13. Learn a new language (not basics)
14. Achieve ideal weight! (55-60kg)
15. Run a marathon! (asthma, please don't attack!)
16. Donate blood.
          - Dec 2013
17. Write a letter to future self. 
18. Plant a tree.
19. Do hiking.
          - Sirao Peak
          - River Trekking at Cadulawan

Long-term goals(hoping to be accomplished in the next 5-10 years)
1. Start a business.
2. Travel abroad!
3. Do extreme adventures!
4. Go to a cruise. 
5. Be a professional diver (the love for the sea!)
6. Have a managerial position.
7. Own a resort! (maybe outside Philippines. dream on!)
8. Learn a new profession.
9. Have a baby. (i don't know why i even put that in here. lol)
10. Earn 6 figures!


Life-term goals: (an ongoing and never ending goal)
1. Generate passive income (maybe 6 figures will do) 
2. MORE ADVENTURES!
3. GIVE. 
4. SHARE!
5. LOVE <3

(the list is endless. will update more)






You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS