ORANGE MARMALADE: MANGA TURNED INTO DRAMA

3:11 PM

For the love of manga, I bumped into discovering Orange Marmalade. 

Who would have thought that this manga will be produced into drama. It was 2012 when I got to read this manga. And now, it is made into a korean drama. It was released on May 15, 2015 and has 12 episodes (that's a regular Kdrama). It was aired over KBS2 (unfortunately, got no cable tv. so will have to wait for uploads). 

The cast for this Kdrama are young idols whom I do not know of except for Lee Jong-Hyun. I was really expecting that the lead man (Yeo Gin- Goo) will be a gorgeous as Lee Minho. However, my expectations were far from it. In the manga, he lead man was really handsome and girls are really into him. He is also misogynist and HATES women. But, in the first episode, it showed the he talked freely to Jo A-ra and he hates to be around girls. That is why he prefers to be alone. 


The lead girl (Seol Hyun, who is a member of AOA) is simple and pretty. She should have worn hair clip because that's Baek Mari's look in the manga. 

Han Shi-Hoo/Lee Jong-Hyun is the character that I await! (Yeah, I know. I'm biased! haha) He is a member of CN Blue (my favorite boy band) and very handsome. I think he look better to be Jae Min. His expression will best fit Jae Min. Han Shi-Hoo is kinda bad ass. But, either way he's SOOO handsome. 

Jo A-ra/Gil Eun-Hye is pretty. Still haven't got to see her acting. (Still on Episode 2). Hopefully, she will be as mean and funny as the A-ra I know in the manga. :)

I recommend you to read the manga first before the drama. (I always do that, especially in movies) Because there are points in the manga that are or maybe left out by the drama! 



Happy watching! :D 





Got any manga or drama? Share them below! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS