ALDUB INVASION <3 <3 <3

12:53 AM

I don't normally ship loveteams. But when I do, I go GAGA for it. The last loveteam I shipped was the YongSeo couple. They were brought up by the korean show "We Got Married (Season 2). I watched the whole show, adored them and even raped the replay button of their videos together. But that was long time ago.

Recently, I was on a mid-shift (2pm-12am) schedule at work. So, I got to watch Eat Bulaga. I enjoyed the show everyday (as always). They never cease to bring happiness and help people. All the laughs. The joke time. The concept. All of it especially "Problem Solving" segment by JoWaPao (Jose, Wally and Paulo). There #ALDUB appeared.

Not a week ago, Yaya Dub (Maine Mendoza, in real life), also known as "The Dubsmasher Queen", had her first appearance not a week ago. As usual, she did her dubsmashing-thing. With the exaggerated facial expressions while doing lip-syncing, she owned it.

The first encounter (on air) of Yaya Dub and Alden Richards has the kilig factor already. The sparks are flying across my living room. The natural-ness of their actions while seeing each other on those screens are sooooo-soooooo KILIG!

What really pleases my eyes was the moment when Yaya Dub was doing her thing and then the camera on the set focused on Alden wearing a smiling face, she was conscious. Remember that feeling when you caught your crush staring at you. THE FEEL BRUH! That was when I feel inlove with them. That was when people has their eyes on them. That was when #ALDUB was born. <3

And the invasion? Not only it caught the heart of women but the men also felt the chemistry. They were able to melt countless hearts of the viewers, as well as the hearts of the non-viewers ( the other station. hihihi). The ALDUB INVASION is so on! And it makes me believe in FOREVER (echos ng bitter na palaka. hihihi).


this ones a lovely scene <3.<3

GO #ALDUB!
#ALDUB PA MORE!

lovely <3.<3



P.S #ALDUB is trending on twitter. :D


You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS