July Reads

9:03 PM


Hello July! Hello birthmonth! :D 

And because it's July, we're already in the 3rd Quarter of this year! Amazing how time flies! 

I already have a reading list for this month. And I'm excited to have this finish on schedule. :D 

I'm done rereading Darker. It's a week read (that fast). Hoping that Freed will the same. :D 

I'm so lost with dystopian-kind-of-stories lately. Finishing Shatter Me took a month (that's the longest one for all dystopian-thingy). So, I'm still finding inspiration, beautiful inspiration, to bring me back to reading those kind of thingy. :) Care to suggest one? 

Currently, I'm can't get over with Young Adults books. So this month, I've been planning to have YA on my list. 


  • To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han (Got stuck because of Grey and FSOG)
  • Captivated by You - Sylvia Day (I even forgot some details from Entwined with You)
  • Summer Chronicles - Jenny Han (Trilogy might be yet another challenge)
    • The Summer I Turned Pretty
    • It's not Summer Without You
    • We'll Always Have Summer

It's not really a long list. But, base on the time that I have to deal with hobbies and work, I think this list is enough. Will be providing review for this. Hopefully, I have time to make one. :D 

Any other reads you can suggest? :D 


Have a great July Reads! 

P.S Want to have a copy of the book? PM me :) 

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS