BIRTHDAY WISH

10:27 PM

I just turn another page of my beautiful, exciting and amazing book of life. And what I am feeling is better and great! Lately, there were some (adult) things that has been bugging my life lately and I am kinda on the process of making self-realizations and some self-improvements.

For the past 21 years, I am most content of what I have achieved in life. However, while making these self realizations, I came to the point that my life is living only in it's circle mark. Yeah, I am not yet living my life out of the box. I am still at the same place, since I opened my eyes to reality. I am still unable to travel even on the outskirts of the province. I am unable to make some new experiences and meet a lot of people. I am the same me with more experience and still in the line. 

So, marking my 22 years of existence, here's what I want for myself...

I want to be able to make more and more friends. Yeah, I'm not really good in conversing especially to strangers. Maybe, I can talk about small and simple talks like my name, my job, my ambitions, goal or even hobbies. But I can't do more than that. I want to be able to talk meaningful and be able to touch lives at the same time.

I want to continue my volunteering days. When I was in college, I do volunteer works as a facilitator in our school. It stopped when our group parted. I may not have the great money and luxury life, but what I can offer is my willingness to service people. 

I want to be independent and be able to go out on my own. I am used to having friends beside me and I can't even go on a trip by myself. I love my friends, but I guess I need to trust myself more and have more courage.

I want to continue learning. Knowledge is but an unending piece of information. Maybe I can do Masters or Doctorate. Maybe I can learn more language (programming language) or even do another field in relation to technology. Maybe I can do coffee making or baking. Yeah, the list is endless and I want to make it happen.

And lastly, I want to be more than who I am. The measure of success is not on the position you attain, nor the salary you make. Success for me is being greater than who you are. The door for self-improvements is 24/7 open. I know I can do better. I know I can be the best. Also, being greater also means being happy, contented and satisfied! That means a job well done. 

And to make this wish come true, I just need those sugar, spice and everything nice. :) 

FIGHTING! 

cr google :) 


You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS