BIRTHDAY REALIZATION

11:09 PM

This day marks the 22nd year of my existence. Being a girl with nine lives is far more awesome than having superpowers (JK1!). Why nine lives? At an early age, my yaya accidentally have me drink acetone. I have 2nd degree burn on my left arm and 3rd degree burn on my ears when I was Grade 2. Fortunately, my eardrum wasn't injured and gladly I am still able to hear things clearly. There's was a time in college where I was almost drown when we had some island hopping. Also in college, I was was admitted with dengue and was forced to celebrate my birthday there. Thought things were running smoothly when I graduated. However, early June last year, I was diagnosed with acalculous cholecystitis. Gallstones were forming. Took different kinds of medicines, cheap, expensive and even herbal. There came a time when I had a check up and thought it was gone. But such a bad luck I have with my health, the gallstones were there and causing me such pain. I was forced to take them out together with my gall bladder. 

As of today, I am a girl celebrating her 22nd birthday with marks of her burned arm, an elf-like ear (due to the burn) and no gallstones. What could be more appreciating is God had showered me more of what I ask. I graduated college with honors. I got into my dream company but got out of it immediately because I land in a job where I can practice my field, be in a great company, paid with high salary and be around amazing workmates. I won the challenges during those times when I trek. My parents were healthier and more energetic. Hopefully, we will be having our own house in our own name. What could be more fabulous? 

This life. My life. My story. Yes, I may have made different mistakes, but with the wisdom and grace of God I'm blessed. 


Picture during out recent visit at my father's place, Cabitoonan, Surigao del Norte

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS