BLUE MOON <3

12:46 AM

I have always loved watching the moon, may it be on half moon or full moon. I am dazed by how amazing the lovely moon looked. The way it shone in the way. The way it made its way in the way. 

Today happens to be an episode of a blue moon. Some even says that when you are with your S.O, you will be together. I don't see the moon because I believe in superstitious. I have my own way of making us together (lol. that's another part of the story). 

Blue moon (according to wikipedia) is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year, either the third of four full moons in a season or, a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. The phrase has nothing to do with the actual color of the moon, although a literal "blue moon" (the moon appearing with a tinge of blue) may occur in certain atmospheric conditions; e.g., when there are volcanic eruptions or when exceptionally large fires leave particles in the atmosphere.

Though it's not blue in color, the thought of blue moon and how rare it comes it so fascinating. I'm no ignorant moon watcher. I'm just an awesome moon love. I even made "Luna" as my pen name when I was working at an ESL School. Yes, all for the love of moon. 

will never miss the chance to capture this :) (sorry for the low quality)

You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS