A letter: MY OTHER HALF <3

1:13 AM

My other half,
I just can't wait to meet you. Maybe five years from now we will be sitting in the same room. Maybe a year from now we will be working together. Or maybe tomorrow we will just bumped to each other. I don't know. I can't know if it is you. I can't know if I already meet you. But, I do hope that one day, I will have that butterfly-in-my-stomach feeling and those crazy twinkling hearts in my eyes. 

cr to the owner

A little reminder to you. I am an addict Potter Fan so don't go and disturb me whenever I read or watch Harry Potter. I go gaga for Stitch! Yes! And I'm planning to decorate our room with STITCH. Please don't kick me out of the house for that. I love adventures especially rides on those amusement park so enjoy with me that whole ride. I love to watch sad movies ( korean and japanese) and I want you to watch it with me so I can bury my face to you when those tears fall. I enjoy horror movies too because of the giddy panicky feeling it brings but don't even scold me when I make those scream and cover my eyes. Whenever I'm stress, I want you to just be by my side. When my temper goes to its highest level, just don't talk. Let me calm first and everything will be back to normal. An hour of walk or sleep will do. I'm the in-that-moment person, so ready yourself for sudden change of moods or emotions. I do get bad dreams and usually I wake up in the middle of the night crying without remembering those bad dreams. Just let me borrow your arms for the whole night so I can rest myself in you. Lastly, I don't want those teddy bears, those chocolates, or even those grand gestures. I just want you to be yourself and show me love not because of what you can provide but because of what you feel. I can manage to buy myself those earthly and luxurious things. Just give me your love, care, effort and time. That will keep us together. 

And because of the things that you do for me, what I can offer to you is myself. I'll learn to cook for you so I can serve you those favorite food you love. If your down, I'll always be here to sing the song with the highest notes, to dance in my most graceful move and to make you laugh until you cry with joy. I can handle boys-night-out but don't ever forget to go back home. If playing online games is what you want, teach me and I'll be your support. When you watching your favorite sports team, I'll go get you food and drinks so you can enjoy watching. If you wan't something, say it. I'll do my best to get it for you. If you don't want me wearing specific kind of clothes, tell me and I'll do my best to change outfit. I can deal one mistake but don't overdo it. I sure do listen to you but don't expect me to follow it all. But don't worry, I have my highest respect to you and my overflowing trust. 

I maybe hard to deal with. But I just want to thank you for being able to handle me. You know I'm no ordinary girl. I bleed every month and never die. I can carry a person inside me. I have amazing guesses which are always right. Even at my darkest times, you are there. Whenever I had those panic attacks or even those out-of-the-blue gloominess, you never fail to lighten me up. At times that I know nothing and times I act so coward, thanks for the vote of confidence. I am and will always be grateful to you. Those days and nights that were together enjoying the moonlight. Those sunny and rainy days we had fun. Those easy and difficult times we faced together. I will be with you through happy and sad, even sad-mad times, through ups and down in life, though victories and downfalls. I will be forever grateful. I can promise to you that the girl you know before will always be the girl you will be together for a lifetime. I may have flaws but I know you sure can remove those flaws. I love you. :* 



You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS