HOW TO: Your HTML cannot be accepted. Tag is broken: 3

11:53 PM

While I was writing something to post, the title that I had was "ALDUB INVASION <3 <3 <3". I already reviewed the post, made some beautification and even put a picture. I did that for about an hour. Then, clicking PUBLISH, I got the error message (as shown in the screen shot). And I was "WHAT THE!"


this error spoiled everything. lol

I lost my mood that time. So what I did was copy my finished post and save it on my laptop. Then I closed my browser and leave my laptop untouched for an hour. After I calm myself, I went back to my laptop and do some research. Intensive research it is. And viola! The answer is already in the internet. 

What you only need to do to put the "<3" in the title is to type &lt;3. That will do the trick. Try it now. :) Hope that helps. 

Just type &lt;3 on your title post.



Have a great day blogging! :) 


You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS