LIST: TEN GUILTY PLEASURES

3:02 PM

I enjoy doing weird and new things. And even though things are not likable or something embarrassing. I have my own list of guilty pleasure. 

Guilty pleasure, according to my extensive research, is something you are embarrassed to like. It is something it makes you feel good but also feels guilty about it. It can be a thing or an activity that a person enjoys but it is believed that is incorrect or improper. 

And though I am embarrassed about it, I am not guilty about it. :) 

TADAAAA! ≧◠‿◠≦✌


  1. singing songs with my own lyrics (bla bla bla)
  2. watching tearjerking movies (japanese and korean)
  3. staring at the mirror then smiling at myself (feeling so pretty) 
  4. staying in the bathroom for an hour or so just playing with my phone or reading ebook
  5. making some choreography in my head
  6. stalking! :) investigative stalking haha
  7. snoring a lot and sometimes aloud
  8. sleeping with something soft on my feet
  9. being obsessed with pearls and panna cotta in my drinks
  10. shaving my legssss 


cr to the owner


Mind sharing your own list? :) 

You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting post. My guilty pleasure would be watching the TV series, Gossip Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guilty pleasure is sleeping with blanket whether it is hot or cold, I need to have a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guilty of eating sweets - brownies and cakes - much more than I should. You see I want to lose weight and fit in a dress in time for my brother's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa I've done 7 on your lists, but I am not guilty. Plus, concert sa 1 hour of stay in the bathroom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine, is having mosquito net underneath my blanket. But since I got married, I stopped doing it an I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't relate in most of your lists. Anyway, you are entitled for what you believe is something guilty pleasures. Me I would rather not blame myself for that for it is but natural a person to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine would include indulging in sweets like cakes, doughnuts, ice cream, mango float, the likes. I just love desserts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made me think of what my guilty pleasures are. But all I can think of is just lying on the bed and dreaming, haha. And oh, eating chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS