August Reads

12:32 PM

Amazing how time passed so quickly. It's already August! And my reading list is yet to make a progress. After reading Grey, I immediately finished To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Because of the "kilig-ness", I started reading P.S I still love  you (which is the 2nd book). Up until now, I'm still stucked on the first hundred pages of the book. 

Time is my greatest enemy now. Second is my addiction in playing games. Instead of reading books on my free time, I switched to playing games instead. I need some inspiration. I'm hoping to finish this within this week. Then I can proceed to my July Reads backlogs. :) 

Oh mind, please focus on the list. :) 

  • Summer Chronicles - Jenny Han (Trilogy might be yet another challenge)
    • The Summer I Turned Pretty
    • It's not Summer Without You
    • We'll Always Have Summer
  • Captivated by You - Sylvia Day (I even forgot some details from Entwined with You)

cr to the owner

Any other reads you can suggest? :D 


Have a great August Reads! 



P.S Want to have a copy of the book? Comment your email address below :) 





You Might Also Like

0 Shout Out! :D

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS