MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS: DO IT NOW!

11:32 PM

It's another start of the work week and it's a miracle I didn't feel the Monday Blues today. Hurraaah! I've made up my mind to start every day right away and work my ass out. hihi I've got today all planned ahead. From pilling up clothes to finishing a task to cooking dinner and blogging today. Everything is turned out how I wanted it to be. ;) 

Before, I had that mañana habit. I (always) said I'll do it tomorrow. I'll finish it later. But today, I changed my routine and start doing it right away. Procrastinating is really tiring. haha My tasks were all loaded up this week because I've always said to do it later. So now, I'm taking note of the saying,"Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today. He who hesitates is lost. Procrastination is the thief of time." 

I'm gonna have another routine. (I'll have you posted to what it will be). 

Same24Hours_LR_1.jpg
If they can do it, I can too :) Fighting ^^

You Might Also Like

6 Shout Out! :D

  1. Ako naman, I felt lazy to go to work on Mondays. I always feel that weekend is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this too! Thanks for sharing this a bit of post. Made me rethink about how I spend my TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really exhausted during Mondays, thinking that I have to battle another 5 days at work pero hindi ko nalang masyadong iniisip para di matagal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Procrastinating is really a time killer. I agree to focus and get it done and over with it will be better and more efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do multi tasking to really maximize my time, sometimes it works, other times, not. I guess I get used to it thats why it's kind of difficult for me to change the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah you are right every Monday we must smile

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS