MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS

12:22 AM

It's another start of the week and it's always Monday blues. (╥︣﹏᷅╥) 
This week I kick-off this week by stopping procrastination (which I do often). I got lots of tasks to do but I am unable to finish things before deadline (which has been my goal). We're using agile in our team and this week will be another iteration (it usually runs for just a month). I'm glad I was able to finish the tasks set to me before the day of the reflection and another iteration.
We will also be having a Karaoke Star activity (which happen every month and is organized by Yours Truly ٩(˘◡˘)۶). This Karaoke Star started last month and many people joined our activity and the highest score was 98 ( I was able to do 99, but I am not allowed to be a contestant (╥︣﹏᷅╥) Take note: We're using magic sing. hehe). 
And the happiest thing that will happen this week iiisssssss. PAYDAY \ (•◡•) / (wotwot!) What could be more fabulous? ( ^◡^)/

Here's my facebook profile picture. Just had the energy to change it. I was planning to change it once I have a picture with the sea ( again. Yes, for the love of the sea! ♥) Plus a caption, an empowering one I got from google. 

Have an amazing week! 👍(‿< )



My motivation: my own self (>‿◠)✌
I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. 
I'm far from being considered a model but I am ME. 
I eat food. I have curves. 
I have more fat than I should. 
I have scars because I have a history.
 Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. 
I have done good. 
I have done bad. 
I love my PJ's and I go without makeup and most of the time I don't get my hair done. 
I am random and crazy. They even call me weirdo. 
I don't pretend to be someone I am not. 
I am who I am, and you can love me or not. 
I won't change! 
And if I love you, I do it with all my heart. 
I make no apologies for the way I am. 
And that's what I'm supposed to be. ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ
                 - cr to the owner, made some adlibs (hope you won't mind )



You Might Also Like

6 Shout Out! :D

  1. I bet you can sing well for you to score 99 on karaoke. Yey for payday! I like the poem. Have a great week.

    www.hintofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooh! Pay day for me this week too! It's what keeps me going! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your poem. I agree that it is great to be just "ME" and accept yourself for what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are unique and by embracing your uniqueness, you'll find your place in the sun. Good job on that 99 score. I can hardly carry a tune.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your poems! Yes- payday is something that I look forward to everyweek..:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish everyday is payday! lol. Great job on your karaoke score 99. Keep it up .

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS