HAPPY EMPLOYEE :)

10:29 PM

"You are doing a good job. You're solid contributor. And you are working as expected." 
                       -- Functional Manager

I just had a one-on-one talk with my FM from Brazil this evening and having to hear these comments makes me wanna do more in my job. This is part of our mid-year evaluation. These comments are a plus points to my evaluation and rating and will soon help for my promotion.

I was just deployed last June and I have been assigned to some work items for a month already. I am still adjusting my time because I am in a mid shift schedule (2pm - 12am) and my mind really starts working early in the evening. Afternoon was really hard time for me because it's nap time. But now, I am able to go through out the afternoons without the help of coffee. 

Sometimes, I became so lazy to the point that I wasted an hour just facebook-ing (not good). When I go home early and finish my shift at home, I am not able to do the work because I am tempted to play the computer or even just do facebook-ing again (not really good). 

I need to focus more. I plan my task in the morning. I put the hour range on how much time I should get this working. Especially now that I got more task than before. I need to finish my task really on time. I need to show them that even though I'm just a new resource, I can do better! :)



You Might Also Like

8 Shout Out! :D

  1. It's always motivating to hear this kind of assurance from the higher ops. Good job on being a model employee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a happy employee especially if there are suspension of classes and holidays! Haha. Kidding aside, if you want to stay longer on your job, you should find happiness in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on shifting is really hard, I experienced that when I was still in the operations. After few months my body had adjusted and working on shift also have an advantage over regular working hours 8am-5pm just like what I have today. And congratulations to your achievements! Keep it up and enough na facebooking hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciation is a good motivator to all people because we feel that we are important and we can contribute something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its tempting to visit facebook during working hours, I am guilty! When I was just starting as WAHM, I had a lot of wasted time visiting different websites including youtube, pero I learned to adjust na rin. Hahah its quite hard to work mid shift for me so I do in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got a job few months ago and I must say I'm also a happy employee. Cheers to all hardworking employees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We must be happy on what we are doing we must be happy in our job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the most essential things that makes an employee happy is being valued and appreciated by his superiors. A happy employee is a productive employee! Good job on whatever you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS