THOUGHTS: CUDDLE WEATHER

12:35 AM

In Philippines, the rainy season starts in June and lasts until October. This is the time of the year when rains are expected more. And this season is also called (by some) the cuddle weather.

Cuddle weather is the perfect weather when you want to snuggle up with someone under those thick blankets. Or get lazy getting up and enjoy the cold weather. Or get dressed in your sweatpants and have a nice cup of tea. Or enjoy movies with friends with a pair of hot chocolate and chips.

For me, cuddle weather is a cold weather. A gloomy one. A weather when you only can think of sadness. Sometimes, I can say that the sky is crying because I am too. The raining part is when I can think of the quote, "I like walking in the rain because no one can see me crying". It's the kind of weather that I wanted to be alone. It is never a cuddle weather for me. I only want my bed, my blanket and my pillows in my own invisible world. (I still wish I have someone to cuddle with hihi)

Whether it is a cuddle weather or a gloomy weather, it still bring comfort. The comfort of the coldness of the weather. The comfort of cuddling. The comfort of the rain. How it falls and how it sounds. The happy part there is after the rain there will always be a rainbow. And I do love rainbows. 

cr to the owner

HAPPY CUDDLING ❤ 

You Might Also Like

2 Shout Out! :D

  1. I love this kind of weather just stay in the bed lang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever it's raining, and it's cold, I think of my husband. I would like to cuddle with him and eventually do something more that that. *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Comment here :)

Popular Posts

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Moi Hearties

BC Bloggers

BC_BLOGGERS